Interested in joining the global leader in item-level RFID infrastructure systems?
You have big plans, and so do we. Our people are innovators and entrepreneurs with a strong team spirit. Become part of a team that has been recognized as visionary, innovative and results-driven.
If you’re interested in joining the team that’s revolutionizing the RFID industry, please send your resume to email@example.com
We are currently looking for 3 profiles:
Field Application Engineer
The Field Application Engineer is in charge of the pre-sales support and project management. The Field Application Engineer is in charge of the following main activities:
- Provide a high-level pre-sales support and technical expertise to sales managers, partners and customers through a system's approach,
- Work closely with the engineering team,
- Support customers and be the technological advocate for TAGSYS for pre-sales activities; develop strong professional relationships with partners and customers,
- Respond to various technical questions regarding products and systems solutions,
- Collect, analyze, synthesize all field technical information about customers experience using TAGSYS products and competition information in order to contribute to the elaboration of the Company product roadmap development,
- Work with engineering and sales teams to secure business development in industrial and logistics applications,
- Follow up post-sales customer projects (prooject management)
- Train customers/partners on TAGSYS systems when required.
- Experience in designing or/and developing end-to-end RFID components, software (firmware and middleware) and knowledge of applications processes
- Fluent in English
- Engineering Degree
- Minimum of 10 year experience in RFID systems
- Excellent Communication skills
- Experience in project management
- Systems-oriented, and above all software skilled
- Strong interpersonal skills
Start date: ASAP
Location: La Ciotat, France. Involves lots of travelling.
RFID System Production Engineer
In the context of its RFID System Strategy, TAGSYS RFID is looking for its RFID System Production engineer, with the mission of recommending and implementing solutions, and methodological techniques for optimizing RFID System production and release.
The RFID System Production Engineer will be in charge of the following main activities:
-Define solutions to secure and optimize the industrialization of RFID System:
- Guidelines and procedures for production
- Standardization tools and automation
- Performance measures
-Contribute upfront to improve design and development processes
-Manage integration and deployment of standard and custom RFID System Solutions
-Support Field Application Engineers for customer deployments, defining and handling On Site Test Acceptance procedures.
-Define procedures and methods for updating / upgrading customer RFID systems
-Master Degree in Computer Science
-5-10 year experience in similar position in IT, Telecom domains
-Test & QA within Hardware and Software heterogeneous environments
-On-Site Customer Support experience
-Methodical, rigorous, Curious, Flexible, Autonomous
Required Technical Skills:
-DBMS (MySQL, SQL Server, Hibernate)
-ERP / CRM
-Continuous Test & Integration environments: ant, maven, Jenkins, JUnit, CruiserControl, … -Scripting tools and languages
Following experience, skills and knowledge would definitively be a plus:
-Telecom / Network / IT: fundamental of network protocols, routing, services
-Fundament of Operating System and Administration (Windows 2008 Server, XP, Vista, Seven)
-Virtualization technologies: VMWare, OpenStack
Start date: ASAP
Location: La Ciotat, France
Head of Support Service
The Head of Support Service is a member of the middle management team, with responsibility and accountability for all aspects of support services.
He/She is responsible for ensuring the highest efficiency and client service in Support Service. The Head of Support Service leads strategic planning for, and coordinates and manages the activities of the support services (internal or external).
Support is provided across multiple product lines and this individual should be able to contribute to the operational plan and development of processes to ensure scalability for a growing customer base that receives critical support 24/7. Additionally, this position handles customer escalations and facilitates resolutions for priority items, while adhering to TAGSYS best practices and the continuous innovation of the global technical support team, including outsourced services.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
Organize and Manage TAGSYS support service
-Ensure that all technical support services are provided to agreed SLAs and KPIs
-Provide support to Sales team, on SLA and Maintenance contracts quotations and setup.
-Organize and ensure proper interactions between Outsourced Support service, internal Support team, 3rd parties support entities and other technical staffs within TAGSYS to guarantee first class transparent support service to TAGSYS customers.
-Organize and manage hardware equipment’s failure fix, including quotations for out of warranty devices, logistic, and repair
-Make recommendations regarding staffing plans based on current and future support needs, and assist in recruitment and training of new staff members.
-Liaison with the internal functions including sales, pre-sale, engineering, customer service
-Collaborate with other leaders across the global organization, facilitating best practices and continuous improvements within Support and for all cross functional areas.
-Liaison with Product Development and Product Strategy to suggest product improvements.
Setup and Manage Outsourced Resources:
-Setup up TAGSYS Outsourced Customer Service Desk, insuring proper transition and deployment of the service
-Manage TAGSYS outsourced Customer Service Desk insuring up-to-date knowledge of TAGSYS RFID products, as well as insuring proper operation of the overall TAGSYS Service Desk, with proper performance monitoring.
-Organize and Manage 3rd parties Support Service relationship to insure end-to-end support service to TAGSYS customers
Organize and Operate TAGSYS internal Support team
-Manage the TAGSYS internal Technical Support team and individual performance, technical and skills development
-Cascade business objectives and targets to the team
-Set clear objectives, evaluate progress and instil a high performance culture with focus on team work, service excellence and ownership for resolving customer issues
-Set-up, manage and improve standards and procedures within the team
-Ensure working practices are well defined and operational with minimal disruption using technology to improve efficiency as appropriate
-Review daily priorities and take appropriate action to ensure results are achieved
-Review incidents to ensure they are being responded to and resolved within the defined Service Level Expectations and have a quality and accurate solution defined in the ticket notes.
-Facilitate resolutions and troubleshoot escalated support incidents, including critical and urgent customer situations that require high visibility and frequent updates to executive leaders within TAGSYS and the customer base.
-Ensure all technical support staff members are continuously trained on new and existing products.
-Support career development and promotion of skills and professional goals through training, career planning, and performance reviews to the Technical Support staff.
Insure high quality Support Service and participate in continuous improvement of the service and products
-Create and provide trending reports to management.
-Analyze support quality metrics to ensure standards for a growing business and larger product sets.
-Initiate actions to improve the quality of service provided to the customers and productivity of the department; set and measure adherence to support quality metrics.
-Actively participate in continuous improvement and quality decisions to prioritize urgent, critical, and most impactful issues for fixing the product.
-Ensure high quality, up-to-date documentation exists for all service arrangements
-Provide guidance and tools required to meet the Technical Support service levels and goals.
-Maintain up to date knowledge of industry trends, concepts, best practices, and procedures.
Organize and Manage Installation and Deployments activities
-Liaison to the Project Manager and assist with transition of installation work.
-In collaboration with customers, plan and organize installation and deployments
-With the support of Release / Production Manager, setup required procedures, processes and documentations of new installation and deployments
-Coordinate and organize on-site intervention of outsourced installation and deployment resources
Desired skills and experience:
- Degree in Information Management prefered
- 5+ years of Service/Problem Management experience in an I/S setting
- 2+ years of previous management experience (managing small teams preferred)
- Outstanding customer facing skills
- Excellent stress management and the ability to work under pressure without compromising professionalism, maintain sound decision-making skills, strong influence and productivity
- Highly flexible individual with the ability to optimize limited resources innovatively during high volume activity
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Experience managing customer expectations and Service Level Agreements
- Excellent software and IT infrastructure support experience
- Experience in an outsourced IT environment is a plus
- Previous experience in a help desk/call center environment
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to coordinate work assignments and provide direction
- Effective leadership skills, including mentoring and career development skills
- Experience in creating and implementing processes that improve workflow and outputs
- Excellent proven troubleshooting skills
- Workflow management experience such as RMA preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent leadership and change management skills
- Excellent analytical, documentation, and reporting skills
- Ability to understand technologies and speak in a technical manner to employees, resellers, customers
- Knowledge of ITIL v2/3 and ITIL Incident, Problem, Release & Change Management Activities
- Networking technologies (wired, wireless), DHCP, DNS, …
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems (2003/12) and Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and other
- Software technologies such as Java, JORAM, JONIAS,
- Database environments (MS SQL, MySQL, NoSQL)
- ERP knowledge and Integration experience is a plus
- IT Infrastructure Monitoring
- VMWare and other Virtualization environment experience
- Hosted Application technologies, Cloud Computing, SaaS
- Knowledge of Help Desk applications·
Start date: ASAP
Location: La Ciotat, France