TAGSYS Industry Firsts
TAGSYS has been designing and manufacturing RFID infrastructures for over 15 years and has deployed some of the largest systems in use today.
During this time while expanding our expertise we:
- Shipped over 800 million tags and 400,000 readers to over 500 successful customers in over 40 countries.
- Guaranty an unequaled 99.95% tag read rate with our reader platforms, even in extreme industrial environments.
- Have true field expertise of HF and UHF RFID, offering the RFID industry’s most competent evaluation and implementation services.
- Have developed a wide portfolio of patent protected pioneering innovations.
TAGSYS Significant Events
- Launches FiTS, the first commercial off-the-shelf, end-to-end supply chain system for the Apparel, Footwear & Retail market.: Leveraging RFID technology to provide complete supply chain process visibility from manufacturing, through the distribution center, and to the retail floor.
- Launches first re-usable RFID luggage tag for Qantas Australian Airlines
- Launches e-Connectware: the first RFID middleware providing unique, centralized dashboard to monitor supply chain processes and RFID performance in order to identify chokepoints and improve logistics, receipt, purchasing, and shrink management processes anywhere in the world.
- Launches first RFID ‘Button Tags’ (Ario™ 370L-HL) for Textile Services applications including the management of personal garments of nursing home residents.
- Introduces first Quality of Service program for the RFID industry: the Six Sigma Performance Program
- Releases innovative software to manage the RFID grid: e-connectware™
- Launches first RFID-enabled dispenser and collector for folded garments
- Introduces UHF AK tag unique concept with its breakthrough adaptive kernel
- Releases first RFID Wi-Fi inventory reader
- Introduces “un-breakable” tag – the smallest, most rugged tag on the market
- Receives world’s first real life item-level RFID tagging project designed to track consumer electronic goods
- Introduces industry’s smallest HF RFID EPC tag (9mm diameter)
- Joins Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Auto-ID Center, which has since transitioned to EPCglobal
- Releases world’s first HF EPC-compliant smart shelf
- Contributes intellectual property to the International Standard Organization (ISO) initiative to standardize the communication protocols between tags and readers operating at 13.56 MHz and UHF
- Installs world’s first RFID enhanced library automation system at Singapore National Library
- Launches world’s first multi-chip HF readers
- 2012: Red Herring's Top 100 Europe and Global awards, which honors the year’s most promising private technology ventures.
- 2011: Airline Business Award Technology - Qantas' Q Bag tag (powered by TAGSYS RFID) wins this award for their initiative in 'simplifying a passenger’s complete journey through an airport while improving the efficiency and accuracy of baggage sortation'.
- 2010: PACID Textile – Government-sponsored consortium for the deployment of a
- 2008 – EHI Retail Institute – "Best Enterprise Solution" award with TAGSYS customer Throttleman
- 2007 – Venture Development Corporation (VDC) – “Number One Technology Company”
- 2007 – Frost & Sullivan – “ Product Line Strategy Leadership Award”
- 2006 – Ernst and Young – “Entrepreneur of the Year”
- 2006 – Agency for the Promotion of Industrial Creation (APCI) – “Design Award”
- 2005 – Frost & Sullivan – “Product Quality Innovation Award” - Innovation award for contribution to Logistics breakthrough technologies: L’Usine Nouvelle
- 2004 – Equipmag – “Innovation Award”