RFID Integration Services
Streamlining the Selection and Implementation Process
TAGSYS' P³: e-Xecute RFID program is the industry's first methodology to assist customers as they evaluate, design and deploy a scalable end-to-end item-level RFID infrastructure according to Six Sigma Performance and Reliability.
P³: e-Xecute RFID is a consultative step-by-step approach that maps out the entire project roadmap based on a manufacturing and supply chain customer's RFID objectives. Using intellectual property and best practices developed by TAGSYS, P³: e-Xecute RFID takes customers from design through the delivery of a fully integrated infrastructure in as little as three months.
Anchored by TAGSYS' comprehensive RFID infrastructure platform, the methodology leverages TAGSYS' partner network to take a technology-agnostic approach to engineering item-level RFID systems based on a client's specific business requirements.
RFID Total Protection Plan
Safeguarding Your RFID Investments
The TAGSYS Total Protection Plan provides you an affordable, flexible way to maintain your TAGSYS RFID infrastructure. You select the coverage and response times that fit your business needs. Our commitment is based on the understanding that embedding RFID solutions into your value chain and mission critical applications requires optimum up time and redundancy.
With the TAGSYS Total Protection Plan you can have the confidence that your systems are running smoothly:
- Gold: For business critical systems that require the highest uptime. Round-the-clock coverage, dedicated inventory, next day shipment of replacement equipment and on-site service availability.
- Silver: For priority systems with coverage during business hours, fast response and quick remediation on failed components.
- Bronze: A factory warranty extension that stays with your systems as your business and RFID infrastructure grows.
Help Desk Support
TAGSYS Help Desk provides fast, reliable access to specialized technical expertise. It's a great, affordable way to protect your investment and increase your end-user satisfaction and productivity.
TAGSYS Help Desk is designed to complement your resources with expert, affordable support. Highly-trained and professional TAGSYS technical experts provide responsive assistance in resolving issues. This service can also include routing of support requests to hardware support/dispatch if a valid hardware contract with TAGSYS is in place.
- Toll free 24x7x365, toll free telephone and email support
- Access to the TAGSYS Support center, which offers the opportunity to interact with other professionals and to receive personalized email notifications
- Access to the TAGSYS Solution Center, an online portal and Knowledge Base that offers resources for most TAGSYS products
Six Sigma Performance Program for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
The TAGSYS Six Sigma Performance Program provides pharmaceutical manufacturers with a guaranteed Quality of Service (QoS) for performance, up-time and scalability for their RFID infrastructure.
Embedding RFID infrastructure in your value chain and mission critical applications requires optimum up time and redundancy. With the TAGSYS Six Sigma Performance Program you can choose the quality of service that meets your mission critical requirements and have the confidence that your RFID infrastructure is running smoothly.
The TAGSYS Six Sigma Performance Program includes:
- Quality of Service: Performance guarantees for Six Sigma performance in your RFID track and trace processes.
- Subscription: TAGSYS will operate and maintain your RFID infrastructure to meet your performance, up time and scalability requirements for a flat monthly fee.
- Tech-Refresh: Take advantage of improvements in RFID technology as they become available without paying a penalty or costly upgrade fees.